The Quilt-Along starts this Friday, December 1st. This year's project will be pretty straightforward—with standard piecing and blocks suitable for all quilters.
Here's what you'll need for this year's Quilt-Along:
- 3 fat quarters - red prints
- 3 fat quarters - green prints (you can get away with 2 fat quarters and 1 fat eighth)
- ⅛ yard gray print
- 1½ yard white fabric for background (I'm using a solid)
- ⅓ yard fabric for binding
- 1⅔ yard fabric for backing
- 26" x 60" piece of batting
Wondering what shades of red and green to buy? Here's a hint...
This year I'll be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between December 1st and December 22nd, that way you'll have the weekends to catch up if necessary. You can follow along with the Quilt-Along here or on Instagram and Facebook @JenDalyQuilts.
I can't wait to get started and hope to see you back here Friday!