Saturday, December 20, 2014

In Search of Christmas Spirit - Day 19

Day 19 - Party Prep

Tomorrow we are having a family party at our house, so today we've spent the day getting ready for it.  The house is tidy, most of the food is ready, and the presents are wrapped -- the completed presents, that is.  It's 11:45 pm and I just barely finished my mom's gift.  I have about an hour's worth of work left on my sister's and I'm trying to decide if I can squeeze it in tomorrow, or if I should push on and finish it tonight.  I feel like I'm back in college pulling an all-nighter trying to write a paper.  Shudder.

I'd love to wax poetic about visions of sugar plums and the glow of the Christmas lights, but alas I'm in serious danger of not actually publishing this post before midnight.  So please excuse me if tonight's post is short.  Eek, it's now 11:55 pm!

Here's a gratuitous shot of Casey, who has been my constant companion today.  Hopefully her sweet face will compensate for my brevity!  TTFN!